I have been working as a consultant for several different stakeholders on the field of career counselling, and with various types of research- and development projects. Among other, I have been chairing the working group responsible for the revision of the curriculum for Careers Education in the Danish compulsory school (Uddannelse og Job). In connection hereto, I have been involved in the development of exemplary courses, linked to various age-groups.
See more examples below.
Consultancy Work – Examples
- The Youth Guidance Center UU- Gribskov & The Danish Ministry of Education (2018): Using Portfolio in Careers Education. Theoretical and methodological approaches to working with portfolio with 10th. grade pupils
- The Youth Guidance Center, North-West Zealand/The Municipality of Holbæk (2016): Process consultant and lecturer at a seminar on Educational Readiness.
- The Danish Ministry of Education/University College Absalon (2015): Development of exemplary courses connected to Careers Education
- The Danish Ministry of Education (2014-2015): Development of learning goals for the mandatory topic ’Uddannelse og job’ (education and job) and the optional subject ’Arbejdskendskab’ (knowledge about work).
- The Danish Ministry of Education (2014): Development of Teacher guides for planning Careers Education in compulsory schools
- The National Center for Guidance in Greenland (2013): Revision of course curriculum for Basic training course for career counsellors in Greenland (VGU) and for continuing courses. Read more here: https://aqqut.gl/vejledergrunduddannelsen-vgu/
- Nordic Network on Adult Learning/NVL. (2010): Process consultant og rapporteur at a seminar on guidance in sparsely populated areas.